Struggle feeling good enough?
It’s possible to feel more healed and whole.
Heart-Centred, Holistic Counselling For Women (& non-binary folks)
Reaching out for support and sharing your story can be a vulnerable process.
When we take steps to take care of ourselves, our children, family and community can benefit from our healing. My belief is that we are the experts in our own lives, and that moving through challenges works best when we feel safe, non-judged, and deeply listened to.
When we take the big step of reaching out for support, we want to meet with someone who “gets it” and will approach us as a whole person, not just a set of symptoms.
Want a FREE 15 minute consultation to discuss your needs?
Ready to book your counselling session now?
Counselling sessions are aimed at supporting you ‘wherever you’re at’ right now.
You might be feeling:
- Anxious, sad, or depressed;
- Stressed, overwhelmed, having sleep issues, or feel like you’re not coping with day to day living;
- Struggling in your relationship with your partner/husband/wife;
- Impacted by trauma related symptoms, including nightmares, flashbacks, panic attacks, angry outburst, self-harm, addictions, loss of identity, or low self worth.
What to expect in a counselling session
- Non-judgemental, warm, caring approach;
- Trauma-informed and intersectional feminist framework;
- Working with you as a whole person;
- Creative and body-based ways of healing;
- Respect for your confidentiality and privacy;
- Support to access resources in the community; and
- Support to build your own coping skills and solutions.
I offer a 15 min phone consultation to discuss support options at no cost.
Counselling sessions are $190 for 75 minutes.
IN-PERSON on Fridays at It Takes A Village Midwifery Centre, Kenmore, Brisbane.
PHONE or VIDEO sessions available Fridays or Saturdays.
SLIDING SCALE - Reduced fee option for those with financial barriers and/or BIPOC are welcome to ask about this option. Phone or video sessions only.
BULK BILLED - Please check for availabilites and eligibility. Phone and video sessions only.
MEDICARE rebates may apply if you're currently pregnant or have been pregnant in the past year (or your partner has). Please download this form and take to your GP to discuss this option.
Hi there, I'm Anne!
Thanks for stopping by my little virtual space, Earth & Womb. This is where I share my services and other offerings that support women’s holistic health and healing, especially during pregnancy, birth and the postnatal time.
I've had the privilege of working with women and folks for 15 years, for many during their pregnancy and early parenting transition.
I'm a newborn mother myself and my son's birth and the postpartum period has offered some of the deepest lessons about how important it is to be tenderly cared for when we are so vulnerable as new mothers. This is what my life’s work is about.
Are you looking for a space to feel more heard and healed?
Are you wanting to feel more joyful and free to live the life you want?
Please get in touch, you deserve support too.
I wish to pay my respect to the Turrbal and Jagera people, the First Peoples with an ongoing connection to the land I call home in Meanjin (Brisbane). Always was, Always will be Aboriginal Land.
I hold space for women & mothers to transform challenges + trauma to live a more joyful + self-loving life. FREE birth plan & birth healing guide ✨🩸✨